Parsons Group - Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Special Needs Care
We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living or Special Needs Care in our communities.
When a resident moves in we take time to interview them, their family, and their doctor to understand how to best meet their needs. This includes conversations about daily routines, food preferences, interests, hobbies, social connections and medical needs. We craft a plan to support the individual needs of every resident.
The team's central focus is on identifying the challenges a resident may be having, adapting the plan to fit their changing needs, and working with the resident to overcome challenges while celebrating daily successes.
We offer residents delicious meals, rich programming, social opportunities and meaningful living. Assisted Living and Memory Care offers all of the services and amenities of Independent Living while providing extra support with activities of daily living. Resident Care plans are individually developed based on an assessment of needs.
Services May Include:
- Bathing, Dressing and Grooming
- Encouragement and Assistance with Specialized Daily Programming
- Encouragement and Assistance with Dining and Nutrition
- Assistance with Medication
- Assistance with Ambulation
- Personal Laundry
- Care Advocacy and Coordination, Including Doctor Appointments, Home Health, Physical Therapy and Transportation
- Concierge and Respite Services
- Private or Semi-Private Suites